We had a wonderful 4 days here, relaxing and tranquil. The owners, David and Gudrun, were super friendly and organised everything for us. Our two young boys were in their element, lots of animals and birds to spot wandering around the gardens, and swimming in the pool. Your own car is definitely needed though as it is in the middle... More
- Also Known As:
- Langkawi Holiday Houses - Sunset Valley Hotel
- Langkawi Holiday Houses - Sunset Valley Hotel Langkawi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Valley is located in the middle of the main island of Langkawi's 99 island archipelago overlooking the beautiful rice paddies with a view to the 500 million year old geological formation and rain forest. Our resort has 6 traditional Malay houses for rent, all with inside and outside living area, kitchen, veranda, air condition and western style luxury bathrooms. There is a swimming pool and pavilion with BBQ facilities in a common area. We also offer breakfast as an option and on request. In our little convenience store our guests can buy food and drinks for meal preparation in their own houses. This is especially convenient for late arrivals. We are happy to help and advise our guests choosing the most suitable island activities for them. The most popular activities are: snorkeling or scuba diving, mangrove boat tours, luxury boat cruises, island hopping, jungle walking, kayak tours, SPA and massage treatments, and many more.Another great way to discover the island is by car or motorbike which we are happy to book for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Sunset Valley Holiday Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.