We stayed here for four nights and had a great time. We used the small gym and pool on a daily basis and took the free shuttle to the American village and back. They have a good selection of board games, DVDs etc. things you can borrow, the breakfast buffet is quite nice and the rooms are huge. We stayed... More
- Also Known As:
- Tokyo Dai-Ichi Hotel Okinawa Grand Mer Okinawa
- Tokyo Dai-Ichi Hotel Okinawa Grand Mer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Okinawa only minutes away from Koza-the biggest music / entertainment district on the island.It's location is also ideal for easy access to Naha City and also the Churaumi Aquarium in the North.It is the city of entertainment where you can experience the true Okinawa with restaurants,artists and performances such as the traditional Eisa Dancers.We have the Conbention Center,indoor & Outdoor Sports facilities & Stadiums,Conference / Seminar facilities as well as indoor and outdoor Music Event facilities all within a short drive from here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Jalan, JAPANiCAN, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Tokyo Dai-ichi Hotel Okinawa Grand Mer Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.