We stayed 2 nights in a bunkbed room as a family. It's not big, but spotlessly clean and has the basics: beds, table, chairs, toilet and shower. Plenty of hot water, and really nice (Shisheido) soap etc. The wi-fi in the room is also good. There is no kettle or fridge in the room, but quests can use the facilities... More
- Also Known As:
- Guest House Nara Komachi Hotel Nara
- Guest House Nara Komachi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guesthouse Nara Komachi is a new type hostel.We welcome you with smile and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Guest House Nara Komachi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.