We stayed at honkan, with rooms with a private cute little bath facing the river. the sounds of the river flowing was magical- felt like we were in the middle of nature. The building is old and the rooms are simple but with charming character- this is what real ryokan should feel like. the dinner was delicious, although sitting in... More
- Also Known As:
- Tonosawa Ichinoyu Honkan Hotel
- Tonosawa Ichinoyu Honkan Hotel Hakone-Machi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1630. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Tonosawa Ichinoyu Honkan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.