We had a great time at this Ryokan. Dinner was good and breakfast was very Japanese. I couldn't manage fish in the morning, but the soup/rice was good. The onsen is great (we tried both) and the private onsen is small and no view, but nice to be alone. Ask for additional kimono if are traveling with kids. Our kids... More
- Also Known As:
- Tonosawa Ichinoyu Honkan Hotel Hakone-Machi
- Tonosawa Ichinoyu Honkan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1630. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, JAPANiCAN and Otel so you can book your Tonosawa Ichinoyu Honkan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.