This hotel, right off the New York Thruway in Amsterdam, New York, was an incredible value at $59. The room was clean and quiet. The beds were reasonably comfortable. My only concern is that the hallway was very smoky. However, there was no smell of smoke in our room. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Amsterdam
- Americas Best Value Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to the Americas Best Value Inn of Amsterdam and enjoy the affordable, newly redecorated, full service 125 room hotel nestled in the foothills of the scenic Adirondack Mountains, along the banks of the historic Mohawk River. All rooms feature free wireless high-speed Internet access, coffeemaker, cable TV, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and alarm clock. Most rooms have a microwave and a mini-fridge, available for a small charge. For the business traveler, we have over 2500 square feet of meeting space that can be broken down into 3 separate meeting rooms that seat up to 175 people. Additionally, there is a banquet facility which can seat up to 400 people. We also offer fax and copy service. We have a game room for our guests' leisure. While at our hotel, dine at our very own City Lights Restaurant. Our front desk is staffed 24 hours. We are confident our friendly staff will make your stay with us a memorable and enjoyable experience. We invite you to "Experience the Colors of Montgomery County." Nowhere else in the area will you find such a rich collage of ethnic groups and cultures, including the Native American Mohawk Indians and the Amish. The area offers the Erie Canal for your boating pleasure, plenty of heritage and historic sites including the austerely beautiful Stone Arabia churches and Historic Fort Klock, the legendary Fonda Speedway for dirt-track racing enthusiasts, the Kanatsiohareke Mohawk Indian Community, and the revered National Martyrs' Shrine at Auriesville. We are only 30 minutes from Albany, NY. Must-see area attractions include Noteworthy Indian Museum, Fulton Montgomery Community College, Glenville Mini Sportsplex, Michael's Amusements Proctor's Theatre, Bally Gaming and Systems, Saratoga Race Track, Lapland Lake Nordic Ski Vctn, Oklahoma Race Track, and Saratoga Performing Arts Center. At Americas Best Value Inn Amsterdam, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.