The place to stay in Aqaba. Don't get confused with the one downtown as there are 2 Breakfast was perfect, lunch and dinner buffet way too expensive, but in the little village next door there are some great restaurants...
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Tala Bay Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Hotel
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The southern shores of the Red Sea are an idyllic destination blessed with year round sunshine. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba is a striking property nestled on the bay’s warm, palm-fringed shores and yet just 15 minutes from the city centre of Aqaba and only 25 minutes from King Hussein International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.