We stayed for 1 week in a 4 persons room, and we had a perfect stay. Very nice weather (in february), super pools, good food. And most of all, 2 beatifull day trips to Petra and Wadi rum. And in Talaba bay, there is a good submarine in the port. We realy enjoyed our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Tala Bay Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Hotel
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The southern shores of the Red Sea are an idyllic destination blessed with year round sunshine. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba is a striking property nestled on the bay’s warm, palm-fringed shores and yet just 15 minutes from the city centre of Aqaba and only 25 minutes from King Hussein International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.