I've stayed here twice previously and would probably stay here again. The staff/owner is very friendly and accommodating. They have no problem if you BYOB, and they will even refrigerate it for you. It's cheap and has a lot of character, especially the outdoor lounging areas which are quite Dahab-like. The rooms a mixed bag--first time I had a nice... More
- Also Known As:
- Bedouin Garden Village Hotel Aqaba
- Bedouin Garden Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bedouin Garden is a cozy place and lovely relaxing oasis right on the Red Sea----perfect for swimming and snorkeling and also a good location for diving and making a trip to Petra and Wadi Rum. Our rooms are comfortable, the staff is friendly and helpful, the outdoor "tent" lounge area with rugs and pillows and a fragrant wood fire is a lovely place to relax in the evenings and use your laptop with WiFi free of charge. ..literally a 100m walk to the edge of the sea - with the Japanese Gardens coral reef just there- amazing snorkeling. Also rooms air conditioned with the best bathroom. The views of the bay and the mountains are beautiful. There are lots of places to sit and relax, including by the pool. and have a great BBQ restaurant with fresh food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Bedouin Garden Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.