I cannot describe how wonderful this place is. From the moment you arrive (after 7kms down a bumpy track) you know you are somewhere special. A boat takes you around to a landing stage below the main lodge, and from there you reach your room via a series of rope bridges. Everything about The Islands of Siankaba is magical, and... More
- Also Known As:
- Islands Of Siankaba Hotel Livingstone
- Islands Of Siankaba Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Islands of Siankaba is a luxurious lodge, exclusively sleeping just fourteen guests. The principle guest amenities (dining room, lounge, bar and swimming pool) are located on one island whilst the seven guest tree suites are situated on the smaller island overlooking the river towards the game reserve on the southern bank. The two islands are linked by a series of suspension bridges and overhead walkways in the tree canopy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia so you can book your Islands of Siankaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.