This place is the best place by far we stayed in Vietnam. To be fair, it cost more than anywhere else we stayed, but it is worth every penny. We had a standard double room, but this is enormous! There is a massive bed (2 doubles together) lovely simple decoration in the room. The bathroom is massive, lovely design, with... More
- Also Known As:
- Windbell Homestay Villa Hotel
- Windbell Homestay Villa Hotel Hoi An
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windbell Homestay is a new style of accommodation at the local house, this is the new trend of sustainable, responsible tourism. Here, visitors will feel to be closely welcomed, friendly hosts. Guests will be living, experience the atmosphere of a vietnamese original family of four generations, learn the daily activities of family and participate in traditional ceremonies of worship, lunar New Year, national holidays.Guests staying at home will feel the value of the style of "slow living" in the quiet space, tranquil garden of green vegetables by employers or tourists. Here, visitors can both read a book, just enjoy the moments comfortable, disengaged from traditional massage services in Vietnam with the aromatic herbs grown at the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelWorld, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Windbell Homestay Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.