Absolutely would rate this property a 10 out of 10. The family treat you like your a part of their royal family. This is my second stay at this Homestay and would not consider staying anywhere else. We booked for 4 days but stayed 7 as we loved every minute here but sadly needed to move on. I have travelled... More
- Also Known As:
- Orchid Garden Homestay Hotel
- Orchid Garden Homestay Hotel Hoi An
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in an area of 1200m2 in the suburb of Hoi An, Orchid Garden is ideally situated between Cua Dai Beach and Hoi An Old Town, just 2km away from the town and 2km away from the beach. The name ‘Orchid Garden’ originates from the owner’s long held passion for orchids. Here guests are welcomed to enjoy the beauty of more than 30 varieties of orchid in the garden of this little oasis. We offer you 4 secluded bungalows built in traditional Vietnamese architecture, surrounded by a variety of tropical trees, and equipped with modern convenient facilities. Each bungalow is named after a kind of orchid that you can find around our garden. Orchid Garden also has a traditional sanctuary for worshiping ancestors and for the family activities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Orchid Garden Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.