Stayed four nights after adding an extra night because the place was so good We had a suit for the first 3 nights which was excellent It had an outside and inside bathroom large living area, large bedroom with a kingsize bed, fridge and tea/coffee making facilities For the 4th night we were upgraded to a bungalow with full kitchen... More
- Also Known As:
- Orchid Garden Homestay Hotel Hoi An
- Orchid Garden Homestay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in an area of 1200m2 in the suburb of Hoi An, Orchid Garden is ideally situated between Cua Dai Beach and Hoi An Old Town, just 2km away from the town and 2km away from the beach. The name ‘Orchid Garden’ originates from the owner’s long held passion for orchids. Here guests are welcomed to enjoy the beauty of more than 30 varieties of orchid in the garden of this little oasis. We offer you 4 secluded bungalows built in traditional Vietnamese architecture, surrounded by a variety of tropical trees, and equipped with modern convenient facilities. Each bungalow is named after a kind of orchid that you can find around our garden. Orchid Garden also has a traditional sanctuary for worshiping ancestors and for the family activities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Orchid Garden Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.