During our first Family holiday abroad, we found the Villa Dream Apartments just around the corner from our Hotel. Immediately welcomed by Kenny and on the first night we enjoyed some excellent food, so much so we went back again and again. Kenny and the team really pull out all of the stops to give you an enjoyable and pleasant... More
- Also Known As:
- Villa Dream Apartments Hotel Marmaris
- Villa Dream Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turkish-owned small family-run holiday complex with apartments, restaurant, bar and pools, kids area, sky sports, Nintendo Wii and Playstation. Turkish staff are there to welcome you in spacious self catering apartment rooms. We have 10 1 bedroom apartments to sleep up to 5 people and 4 studios that can sleep 2ppl. We can also provide quotes for b+b or half board. We have an international and British menu as well as serving all the local Turkish meals. Situated close to beach, market and all amenities. Ramped access to building and ground floor rooms to accommodate people with walking difficulties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villa Dream Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.