My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights last January 2014. The staff is very nice and helpful, excellent breakfast and quite comfortable rooms. We strongly recommend it for your stay in Cappadocia.
- Also Known As:
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Hotel
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Hotel Urgup
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Cappadocia/Urgup, Turkey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place that history, tradition and comfort get together. The restoration of the 19th century residence has been completed along its original structure in addition to three houses carved in the cave which is located at the cradle of civilization and ancient faiths, Cappadocia the miracle of nature, since 5th century. Ornamental visual elements of the residence have been chosen in order to perpetuate Ottoman traditions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.