We stayed with this hotel for 2 nights during mid Nov. For first night, we did not realize the heating would be turned off at night, so my husband was so freezed that he caught a cold : ( But overall it is worth the price, nice loacation, beautiful courtyard, good breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Travellers` Cave Pension Hotel Goreme
- Travellers` Cave Pension Hotel
- Travellers' Cave Pension Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travellers' Cave Pension is located in the center of Goreme, 5 minutes walk from the bus station. The pension is in the middle of breathtaking surroundings with spectacular panoramic views of Goreme. Single to quad and dormitory rooms cut into fairy chimney rocks. Cave rooms with & without bathrooms. Breakfast, lunch and dinner available Laundry Service 24H hot water and heating in winter Satellite TV with English news and DVD movies And many other services... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Travellers' Cave Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.