Hotel was OK for a bunch of boys with a mission to get trashed and do some trashing. However, after eating breakfast at the restaurant two people in our group received food poisoning and was taken to the hospital. Further examination reviled Salmonella was the cause. Thus, I advised you receive your meal cooked to oblivion, and then some, or... More
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your My Sun Apart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.