My husband and I have just returned from a weeks holiday staying at the Club Magic Life Africana and we had a really wonderful time. The hotel was spotlessly clean, food/drink were very good and the staff make such an effort with the restaurant themed nights. The rooms were very large and immaculate, you can not fault the housekeeping at... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect holidays for all singles and couples The club is located close to Hammamet. From here it is just a short ‘shuttle-jump’ to the two golf courses around 15km from the Club. The golf clubs offer fairways and greens in olive groves, tree lined hills and cliff landscapes. The star architect, Ronald W. Fream, has come up with some fantastic ideas for you.This club is an enchanting resort with large gardens in a setting of 50,000m2. There is one main Hotel with a number of apartments with a total of 300 rooms. It is situated at the seafront and approx. 65km from Tunis airport and 80km from Monastir Airport, 15km from the centre of Hammamet and approx. 25km from Nabeul. Transfer time: approx. 1 hour to Tunis and 90 minutes to Monastir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels so you can book your Magic Life Africana Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hotel Hammamet
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hammamet