This was our first time holidaying in an all inclusive resort. We Booked through Thomson Holidays. To begin, I was very apprehensive on the coach transfer from the airport as everywhere looked so poor and baron. The final mile or so to the hotel put my mind at rest as buildings began to look more impressive. Arriving at the hotel... More
- Also Known As:
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hotel Hammamet
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hammamet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect holidays for all singles and couples The club is located close to Hammamet. From here it is just a short ‘shuttle-jump’ to the two golf courses around 15km from the Club. The golf clubs offer fairways and greens in olive groves, tree lined hills and cliff landscapes. The star architect, Ronald W. Fream, has come up with some fantastic ideas for you.This club is an enchanting resort with large gardens in a setting of 50,000m2. There is one main Hotel with a number of apartments with a total of 300 rooms. It is situated at the seafront and approx. 65km from Tunis airport and 80km from Monastir Airport, 15km from the centre of Hammamet and approx. 25km from Nabeul. Transfer time: approx. 1 hour to Tunis and 90 minutes to Monastir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Magic Life Africana Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.