It's hard to describe how terrible I felt after few days in Nahrawess Hotel. The only good thing was the weather, but of course it is not a hotel service ! Rooms: Dirty, terrible smell, rust, dust, The bathroom was the nightmare. Bedclothes full of staines and holes. Noise from the kitchen and stink from air condition. Food: Inedible, disgusting.... More
- Also Known As:
- Thalassa Palace Nahrawess Hammamet
- Thalassa Palace Nahrawess Hotel Hammamet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the tourist area of Hammamet, the 4 star Nahrawess hotel boasts 8h of Green Park leading directly to the beach. 45 min from Tunis and Monastir airport, 10 min from Hammamet golf courses and 5 min from the Medina, Nahrawess is a perfect choice for a great stay. Renovated in 2005, the hotel hosts today the biggest Spa in the whole Mediterranean area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Nahrawess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.