We enjoyed our stay at the Captain Visger House Bed and Breakfast this past summer. It is a beautiful, old Victorian home, yet quite comfortable. The owner is friendly and helpful, and serves a delicious and quite extensive breakfast. We stayed three nights and the owner, Sam, was very informative about the best tours of the Thousand Islands, places to... More
- Also Known As:
- Captain Visger House Hotel Alexandria Bay
- Captain Visger House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly restored Historic B&B in the heart of the 1000 Islands, in Alexandria Bay. 4 beautifully decorated rooms each with private bath and plush queen size beds. Common room for relaxing, porches for people watching - the Captain Visger House is an oasis. Food is the owners' passion! Breakfast is homemade, organic, and in the summer from the garden! Special diets are never a problem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Captain Visger House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.