Late review, but by the looks of things it hasn't changed a jot! The house is amazing, quintessential American as far as the Brits are concerned. Comfortable beds, great showers. Food is sublime - never had Mexican for brekkie but would definitely have it again! Cats are cool but the best bit about it is Sam - one of the... More
- Also Known As:
- Captain Visger House Hotel Alexandria Bay
- Captain Visger House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly restored Historic B&B in the heart of the 1000 Islands, in Alexandria Bay. 4 beautifully decorated rooms each with private bath and plush queen size beds. Common room for relaxing, porches for people watching - the Captain Visger House is an oasis. Food is the owners' passion! Breakfast is homemade, organic, and in the summer from the garden! Special diets are never a problem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Captain Visger House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.