We have stayed in many bed and breakfasts and this one will rank as one of the best. The owner is gracious and very welcoming. Captain Visger is located within walking distance of the St Lawrence Seaway and the boat ride to Boldt Castle. While we always appreciate a clean, nicely decorated room, the food here was the highlight of... More
- Also Known As:
- Captain Visger House Hotel Alexandria Bay
- Captain Visger House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly restored Historic B&B in the heart of the 1000 Islands, in Alexandria Bay. 4 beautifully decorated rooms each with private bath and plush queen size beds. Common room for relaxing, porches for people watching - the Captain Visger House is an oasis. Food is the owners' passion! Breakfast is homemade, organic, and in the summer from the garden! Special diets are never a problem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Captain Visger House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.