I really like this place. My first time staying here. I've been in Udon many times and stayed before in Silver Reef (now tired), Karin Hotel (weird and bad), Top Mansion (150% occupancy) and another hotel I don't remember the name of. Even if Irish Clock is looking tired it's still the best so far for me. You can of... More
- Also Known As:
- Irish Clock Guest House Hotel
- Irish Clock Guest House Hotel Udon Thani
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 Tastefully decorated large rooms, ideally situated in the busy part of town, not far from the bars and the Central Plaza shopping complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Irish Clock Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.