At the end of January I stayed for three nights at the Irish Clock and was very happy with my choice. My non-smoking room was at the back and my sleep was never disturbed by noise. The room was large, and although a little rustic, it was comfortable and very well maintained. My room had a safe and the bed... More
- Also Known As:
- Irish Clock Guest House Hotel Udon Thani
- Irish Clock Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 Tastefully decorated large rooms, ideally situated in the busy part of town, not far from the bars and the Central Plaza shopping complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Irish Clock Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.