We stayed the final three nights of our Sri Lankan honeymoon in The Villa, Bentota and had a wonderful experience. The hotel grounds are spacious and are adjacent to the huge sandy beach running the length of the Bentota coastline. The hotel buildings are an extension to the Villa originally crafted by Geoffrey Bawa, the renowned Sri Lankan architect and... More
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Road The Villa Bentota Hotel
- Paradise Road The Villa Bentota Hotel Bentota
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villa Bentota is a unique and private beach-side hotel; Paradise Road's newest property located 2 hours south of Colombo. Offering 15 individually designed rooms and suites with all modern amenities and services, The Villa Bentota is located in the Mohotti Walauwa which was Geoffrey Bawa's first boutique hotel in Sri Lanka. Refurbished and extended with incredible sensitivity to the original design, Shanth Fernando has created yet another masterpiece to give those who stay in the city at Tintagel a new special resort option in true Paradise Road style. With sprawling coconut palm-dressed lawns opening to the sea, two swimming pools, a restaurant, The Villa Café open to all passers-by and a Paradise Road gift store, The Villa Shop and an art gallery, The Villa Gallery, The Villa Bentota is a must-stop for all those traveling down the southern coast of Sri Lanka. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Paradise Road The Villa Bentota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.