Visited Gyeongju twice for the cherry blossoms, but the first time to stay overnight in Gyeongju. Since we traveled by normal train (not the KTX) from Busan Haeundae to Gyeongju, so we choose to stay at the Gyeongju Guest House, the location is fantastic, just right next to the Gyeongju train station by less then 2 mins walk. Bus stop... More
- Also Known As:
- Gyeongju Guesthouse Hotel Gyeongju
- Gyeongju Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1. 24hr free drinking water, bread and jam&butter.2. free wireless internet & desktop3. free laundry&detergent and so on. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Gyeongju GuestHouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.