We spent 2 nights in a spacious top end Iris Suite wood cabin with unobstructed views to the fish farms in the valley and then on to Mount Gilboa - actually more of a hill. Enjoy the swinging hammock/chair on the balcony or lie on the grass. It's a dream break.
- Also Known As:
- Kibbutz Ein Harod Country Hotel Nazareth
- Kibbutz Ein Harod Country Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kibbutz Ein Harod invites you to choose your preferred vacation experience. Whether you came for a romantic vacation in the luxurious IRIS suites designed specially for couples only, or chose to indulge yourselves in one of the Ofek HaGilboa cabins built for couples and families, or experience the unique kibbutz atmosphere in our guest units, we will make sure you have the experience of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Kibbutz Ein Harod Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.