Had a nice family stay. Rooms very basic but the place has tuns of charm. Very clean and lots of picnic spots by the room. View= priceless I think the Cabins are better than the basic rooms that feel more like a youth hostel than a B&B. Lots to do all around
- Also Known As:
- Kibbutz Ein Harod Country Hotel Nazareth
- Kibbutz Ein Harod Country Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kibbutz Ein Harod invites you to choose your preferred vacation experience. Whether you came for a romantic vacation in the luxurious IRIS suites designed specially for couples only, or chose to indulge yourselves in one of the Ofek HaGilboa cabins built for couples and families, or experience the unique kibbutz atmosphere in our guest units, we will make sure you have the experience of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Venere so you can book your Ein Harod Country Suites & Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.