Was in this hotel for 1 week for a business trip to my client. The rooms where big enough, only bathroom was a little bit out-dated. The bed's and television channels where good. (even if I almost never see television) Breakfast was good, but you could taste it on the egg's when someone else had maked them ready. The reception... More
- Also Known As:
- Dan Gardens Ashkelon Hotel Ashkelon
- Dan Gardens Ashkelon Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dan Gardens, Ashkelon, is a uniquely family-orientated hotel set in a beautiful Mediterranean location in the most scenic part of Ashkelon. Surrounded by acres of private gardens, close to the sea and just a stroll away from Ashkelon's enchanting new marina, this contemporary hotel has been specially designed to create the perfect vacation experience for families with young children. It offers a multitude of engaging activities and entertainment for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Dan Gardens Ashkelon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.