Paradise... Shhhh...keep it secret! Nature, beauty, authenticity, genuine people, fantastic guests make out of Nihiwatu probably the best experience one can enjoy in a lifetime. From the early surf in the morning to the yoga class surrended by nature, the magnificent breakfast that followed, the boat trip is a must!
- Also Known As:
- Nihiwatu Hotel Sumba
- Nihiwatu Hotel
- Nihiwatu Hotel Waikabubak
- Nihiwatu Resort Waikabubak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An award-winning luxury resort on remote Sumba Island, Indonesia. A wide range of land and ocean-based experiences ensures all tastes are catered to. Attentive service and gourmet meals add to the refined and intimate ambience. A romantic getaway idyll with pristine private beach stretching in excess of 2.5km of length ideal for honeymooners and the unique tribal culture on the island offers guests a glimpse of a bygone era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Nihiwatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.