The bungalow is designed after a typical Malay kampung house,with a lounge area, bedroom and bathroom.The place was clean and the double bed comfortable.Staff was friendly and accommodating, even lent me an adapter when I asked for one.We were served a welcome afternoon tea with fried bananas and cassova,very thoughtful.I simply love the surroundings, rows and rows of vegetable plots,a... More
- Also Known As:
- De Daunan Home And Garden Guest House Hotel
- De Daunan Home And Garden Guest House Hotel Malang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At de Daunan we offer a guest house with the ambience and natural setting, an environmentally friendly life, and an absence of crowds. In the hill town of Batu, about 20 minutes drive out of Malang (the central East Java city), this is a great sanctuary place to relax among the vines and trees, in the middle of a small plantation. Our themed guest house aims to put a little back into nature with a combination of beautiful scenery and traditional handicraft activities, ensuring your visit is a special one. So, when you want to relax and unwind, particularly after a busy day, step into de Daunan and enjoy our open air, beautiful scenery and handicrafts. de Daunan should be worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your de Daunan Home and Garden Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.