I stayed 2 nights from Oct 22, its a nice place to stay, Outside bathroom was excellent. The 2 pools are also good, but staffs are not friendly. Breakfast dint have much choice, need to walk 10 minutes for shopping areas. Air-con have also problem, not cold in our room. i stayed in the first floor room.
- Also Known As:
- De Munut Cottages Hotel
- De Munut Cottages Hotel Ubud
- De Munut Balinese Resort Ubud, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- De Munut Balinese resort was established on 1970 and formerly known as Munut Bungalows, then turned back into one of cottages in Ubud under De Munut Cottages. Now they are advancing themselves into De Munut Balinese Resort, a unique resort serving Balinese impression to their guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your De Munut Balinese Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.