We spent 2 days here during Holi 2014, everything is fine, the hotel manager is extremely helpful, the location is also great, just next to the burning ghat, I'd recommend to stay here for sure, on the other hand, it will do no harm to check other guest houses here. The guest house is located at Scidhia Ghat, It is... More
- Also Known As:
- Scindhia Guest House Hotel
- Scindhia Guest House Hotel Varanasi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated ideally in the crescent on the left bank of The Holy Ganges is The Scindhia Guest House just adjacent to Manikarnika (The burning ghat) offering excellent panoramic view of the river on both the sides.Breathtaking sunrise to the scintillating evening view of the river and the ghats can be enjoyed from all the available balconies in the property. Enchanting ringing of temple bells is simply nostalgic.AC / Non-AC rooms are neatly laid with attached toilets equipped for round the clock hot and cold shower. Super-Deluxe rooms have TV, Refrigerator and intercom too.Internet is available on demand.The Roof top (river view) restaurant offers sumptuous refreshments cooked under strict supervision in very hygienic conditions.Pick-up service on request is available from the railhead as well as the airport (Payable).Medical aid is available on call.As a policy matter, Scindhia Guest House does not allow consumption of Narcotic Drugs / intoxicants of any kind and nature within the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Scindhia Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.