The rooms are small but clean and well decorated. The location of this hotel at Assi ghat makes it a good choice. It is a 1 min walk to the water and morning boat ride. Bit pricey for India but a safe choice.
- Also Known As:
- Palace On Ganges Hotel
- Palace On Ganges Varanasi
- Palace On Ganges Hotel Varanasi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palace on Ganges is a new, immaculately clean hotel with 22 rooms, each named for -- and said to be decorated in the style of -- a different region of India. Our rooms were good-sized and well appointed (cable TV sets, non-alcholic mini-bar, tables and chairs). The staff is friendly and attentive. Food is vegetarian and well prepared. The big advantage is Palce on Ganges's location. It is at Asi Ghat, And while it's "on the Ganges," a small road and a large where you can get the cab easily from just out of the hotel. Views of the Ganges from the balcony -- and rooms facing the river -- are far less good than those from, among others hotels. Disadvantages: not all rooms face the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Palace on Ganges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.