We stayed here for a couple of nights on our tour of Rajasthan. It’s a very modern hotel on the edge of town which meant there was nothing within walking distance. Room was big with a balcony and everything in there was of a good standard. Staff were good and food was decent, lots of variety at breakfast and the... More
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Udaipur Hotel Udaipur
- Ramada Resort Udaipur Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set Majestically the resort offers breathtaking views of the Monsoon Palace (Also known as Sajjangarh) as well as Lake Pichola. The resort has a tranquil, salubrious setting, wonderfully recreating the romance of the past and yet completely in keeping with the 21st century luxury, making it a Hotel that lends itself to discovery and continual surprise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Ramada Udaipur Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.