I stayed at the Ramada for two nights a few just over 1 month ago and enjoyed my stay very much. The hotel is positioned outside of Udaipur on a hill side overlooking the town and lakes and also the monsoon palace higher on a hill behind the Ramada. The Hotel has large rooms and the exterior of the hotel... More
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Udaipur Hotel
- Ramada Resort Udaipur Hotel Udaipur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set Majestically the resort offers breathtaking views of the Monsoon Palace (Also known as Sajjangarh) as well as Lake Pichola. The resort has a tranquil, salubrious setting, wonderfully recreating the romance of the past and yet completely in keeping with the 21st century luxury, making it a Hotel that lends itself to discovery and continual surprise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Ramada Udaipur Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.