Our stay was very pleasant here. Rooms were nice and clean and the bed was very comfortable. SUHANI SHARMA,she helped us very much to make our stay comfortable,she is very pleasent.ravikant in restaurent is very good,i have stayed in month of march,i suggest every1 to go in RAMADA UDAIPUR REESORT AND SPA and make the stay wonderfull.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Udaipur Hotel Udaipur
- Ramada Resort Udaipur Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set Majestically the resort offers breathtaking views of the Monsoon Palace (Also known as Sajjangarh) as well as Lake Pichola. The resort has a tranquil, salubrious setting, wonderfully recreating the romance of the past and yet completely in keeping with the 21st century luxury, making it a Hotel that lends itself to discovery and continual surprise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Ramada Udaipur Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.