My wife & I stayed here for 2 nights in February 2014. Thanks to the Taj & the Oberoi running out of rooms, we had no option but to stay at the Leela & what a wonderful stay it was. The only regret was that we wished that we could have stayed longer. We were treated like royalty at every... More
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Palace Udaipur Hotel Udaipur
- The Leela Palace Udaipur Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leela Palace, Kempinski Udaipur, with its breathtaking view of the Aravalli Mountains stands majestically in a natural setting on the banks of the Lake Pichola. The Leela Palace offers its discerning guests an opportunity to experience royal living of majestic times.Evoking a grandeur and opulence of a bygone era, all 80 rooms and suites overlook the tranquil waters of the lake. Heritage and Lake view rooms finely appointed with artifacts and furnishings representing the handicrafts of Rajasthan. The suites evoke a sense of architecture which includes the rich and natural detailing of traditional Indian palaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Leela Palace Udaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.