Very well located near to Ranthambhore park. Beautiful tent in beautiful area (garden), with very friendly people. Offering very good service so you feel fully relaxed and can enjoy your time to the fullest. Food is good - no need to go out to find other places.
- Also Known As:
- The Ranthambhore Bagh Hotel
- The Ranthambhore Bagh Hotel Sawai Madhopur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LThe Ranthambhore Bagh opened in 1998 as a modest 12-room hotel for travelers looking out for an experience in the Ranthambhore National Park. The following year we added luxury tents, with all the facilities that a modern day traveler needs. We have now evolved to a resort which caters to all kind of specialist needs and have become the favorite hangout of filming crews, photographers, naturalists, birders and tourists who desire a richer wildlife experience. If you are the kind who wants to photograph the Indian courser or identify the different individual tigers of Ranthambore then you have reached the right place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your The Ranthambhore Bagh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.