lovely Art Deco building and bungalow rooms - try to get one near the main building since they are the original ones. Good Indian breakfast but buffet at lunch and dinner - could do switch an a la carte option in the evening. Caters for tours mainly. If you're lucky like us, you'll see a tiger!
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Sawai Madhopur Hotel Sawai Madhopur
- Vivanta By Taj - Sawai Madhopur Hotel
- Sawai Madhopur Hotel
- Sawai Madhopur Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known for the famous Tiger reserve Ranthambore National Park, Sawai Madhopur is the perfect wildlife destination. Vivanta by Taj – Sawai Madhopur Lodge is only 3 kilometres from the Sawai Madhopur railway station and 20 minutes from the Ranthambore National Park. Built in 1930, the former hunting lodge of the Maharaja of Rajasthan is spread over 12 acres of forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Sawai Madhopur Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.