We stumbled across the Blue House almost by accident and are so thankful we did. After wandering the desert cities of Udaipur and Jodhpur, we needed a place of peace. This place is a respite from the chaos outside, and its many floors of beautiful architecture will take you far away from the noise. The rooms are all unique and... More
- Also Known As:
- The Blue House Guest House Jodhpur Hotel
- The Blue House Guest House Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 500 year old beautiful old blue haveli. The Blue House is a Jain-family owned guest house with a rooftop restaurant where you find magnificent views of fort and blue city with delicious food. All efforts have been made to preserve the historical identity and integrity of the Guest House despite its modern environs. A pleasant terrace offers a splendid view of the magnificent Mehrangarh Fort, the royal family's Cenotaphs, Gulab Sagar, the clock tower and the Old City. The Blue House combines old charm with the best of modern amenities. The guest rooms are regal & celebrate the richness of India’s culture in a tapestry of classic decor & unmatched comfort. Rooms provide a splendid view of magnificent Mehrangarh Fort and blue city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Blue House Guest House Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.