the food was the same all the days i lived there. the quality of tents were also not up to the the mark. the photos shown on the net net are not exactly same as on the site of hotels. its much overpriced. the bed was also not so good as compared to other resorts. overall experience was not good.
- Also Known As:
- The Desert Resort (Rajasthan Desert Safari Camp) Hotel
- The Desert Resort (Rajasthan Desert Safari Camp) Hotel Jaisalmer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We take this opportunity to introduce you the one and only luxury commercial converted camp cum resort, which emerges like a golden mirage, which unfolds the charming romance of the "thar" desert. The camp has recreated the magic & adventure of the silk route, that was the great trading center between 8th & 12th century. The camp combines the modern facilities and conveniences with the warmth & personal attention that correctives the traditional Indian hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Desert Resort (Rajasthan Desert Safari Camp) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.