after a long drive from Abu , we reached the dunes about 6 pm in the evening,expecting something nice, as the pictures on the net, showed it much nicer.. the resort is strictly okay, food was terrible, the pictures on the net are misleading, the tents are really tiny, and the cultural prog too was nothing outstanding, rather boring.. the... More
- Also Known As:
- The Desert Resort (Rajasthan Desert Safari Camp) Hotel Jaisalmer
- The Desert Resort (Rajasthan Desert Safari Camp) Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We take this opportunity to introduce you the one and only luxury commercial converted camp cum resort, which emerges like a golden mirage, which unfolds the charming romance of the "thar" desert. The camp has recreated the magic & adventure of the silk route, that was the great trading center between 8th & 12th century. The camp combines the modern facilities and conveniences with the warmth & personal attention that correctives the traditional Indian hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, MakeMyTrip and Otel so you can book your The Desert Resort (Rajasthan Desert Safari Camp) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.