Lovely family, very friendly and welcoming. Jitu and his wife made me feel really welcome giving me food and inviting me to celebrate festivals with them. Beautiful little garden/courtyard to relax in and very safe. No WiFi but Jitu is very happy to lend you his laptop for internet.
- Also Known As:
- Vinayak Guest House Hotel
- Vinayak Guest House Hotel Bikaner
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vinayak Guesthouse is a small family home that has been welcoming travelers for a few years. It is run by a retired Indian Air Force Officer who now works with Urmul Trust, a local NGO, his wife, and their son, a zoology student Guest house is located near(just north of Junagarh fort of Bikaner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Vinayak Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.