I had a great stay at Pushpak. It looked like they just fully renovated the hotel. The staff were respectful and honest. Buffet breakfast was decent with toast, juice eggs and tea. The restaurant staff were prompt. I think it was good value for money. I will definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Pushpak Hotel Bhubaneswar
- Hotel Pushpak Bhubaneswar, Orissa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 50+ Years Experience - Quality service Hotel Pushpak is one of the most renowned hotels in Bhubaneswar with over 50 years experience in serving its guests. We know your needs better than most others. Our choice of hotels ensures that our guests get one of the best hotels in the locality within their budget. Our guest service people are prompt in answering your questions and taking care of all your needs and ensuring that you are pleased with your decision to stay with us. We are one of the few Bhubaneswar hotels recommended by the world famous 'Lonely Planet Travel Guide'.Location: Domestic Airport: 3 km and Railway Station: 1 Km Should you require assistance please feel free to get in touch with me or with any one of my colleagues. We thank you for choosing our hotel, while promising to make your visit a comfortable and memorable one.With Warm Regards!!!___________SANJIT KAR[General Manager] ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and MakeMyTrip so you can book your Hotel Pushpak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.