We expected a lot from the Resort but were disappointed. The room had no air conditioning but a ceiling fan just above the bed. its ok if you are lying down on the bed all the time. No tea/coffee making facilities and we had to go to the restaurant even for a cup of tea and wait for a long... More
- Also Known As:
- Manaltheeram Ayurveda Beach Village Hotel Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum)
- Manaltheeram Ayurveda Beach Village Kerala, India
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manaltheeram Ayurveda Beach Village is the sister concern of the Somatheeram with same facilities and services. Manaltheeram with its complex of thatched huts and air-conditioned Kerala houses overlooking the ocean fills your days with the sharing of a village life with Authentic Ayurveda Treatments. Oyster shaped swimming pool seen merging with the blue sea, providing mesmerizing view of the setting sun. The restaurant at the Manaltheeram is the ideal venue of sharing of food in the evenings for all travelers. You get to see an authentic slice of life at Manaltheeram. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Manaltheeram Ayurveda Beach Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.