A fantastic spot in the hills, convenient for Thekkady, the lake and Periyar Tiger Reserve. We loved our stay here - though be prepared for some chilly nights. Rooms are comfortable and simple, food excellent and staff friendly and efficient. Wifi in reception and some rooms. Views great in three directions; a pity about the radio masts looking northwards!
- Also Known As:
- Thrisangu Haven Hotel
- Thrisangu Haven Hotel Thekkady
- Thrisangu Haven Resort Thekkady, Kerala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Hill-station near to Thekkady. Situated beside the Kottayam-Kumaly National high-way. 3600 ft. above sea-level. Three star resort. Multi-cuisine restaurant. As situated the top of the mountain, can see a 90-digree panaromic view of the nature covers thousands of hectres green plantations. Moderate cool climate in all the seasons. Arranging sight seeing to Tea-factorys & plantations, Ayurveda medicine factory, trekking, Jeep safari to hill tops etc. Location is famous for the summer retret of "Maharahs" of kerala, can visit their old Castle. Thekkady is only 50-minutes journey from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip so you can book your Thrisangu Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.