Myself and my husband popped in for lunch before going to the Tiger reserve. We both enjoyed a very delicious meal in beautiful surroundings. The staff were very kind, especially since we were not guests at the hotel. I even saw a monkey!
- Also Known As:
- Spice Village Hotel
- Spice Village Hotel Thekkady
- Spice Village Thekkady
- Spice Village Thekkady, Kerala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spice Village is an eco resort in the hills(thekkady) near the Periyar wildlife sanctuary. A cluster of tribal style huts set in a beautiful spice garden is a great escape for most tourists from the heat of the plains, and also a great place for some adventure activities. We have a comfortable pool, an ayurvedic spa, we organise treks into the forest, bamboo rafting and many more. A walk through the property itself is a great way to explore many aspects of nature and the green initiatives undertaken at this eco resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and TripOnline SA so you can book your Spice Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.