I would highly recommend this hotel! There is a great restaurant serving South Asian food. Everything smells authentically of lemons which gives a fresh and clean air to the whole place. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Buffet breakfast has very large spread; staffs are very helpful thanks to linto & Krishna for wonderful support.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru Hotel
- Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru Hotel Bangalore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru. Well connected by the new elevated expressway, the hotel is a short 15 minute drive from Koramangala; 40 minutes from M.G. Road; and 30 minutes from Old Airport Road (Leela Palace Kempinski Hotel). Experience value-for-money, full service accommodation at our hotel. The refreshing interiors and large windows are designed to bring the 'outdoors in'. Business and leisure travelers will appreciate our well appointed guest rooms and suites, friendly service and range of amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelWorld, Tingo, Venere, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.