Pros: Nice room, Good Breakfast, Good Bed, Prompt Service, Good work desk with chair, accessible power source at multiple places in the room. Complementary drinking water, tea/coffee maker. High-tech programmed power switches, Smooth checkout. Cons: Though mine was a non-smoking room, I was getting smoke from some adjacent room through some vent.
- Also Known As:
- Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon Hotel Gurgaon
- Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overview:-Optus Sarovar Premiere, an elegantly designed contemporary business hotel which is epitome of modernity and world class efficiency welcomes guests to a world of proactive services and refined luxury in India's corporate capital - Gurgaon.The hotel offers 80 exquisitely appointed rooms with pleasing interiors, premium furnishing and new - age facilities for connectivity and entertainment, backed by prompt, yet unobtrusive services.Guests have a choice of three delightful staying options-Deluxe Room, Executive Room & Premium rooms. Optus Sarovar Premiere is Wi-Fi connected with high-end facilities for business meets and banqueting for its guests. A guest have different dinning options to savor variety of International and Indian cuisine accompanied by wide range of international & domestic beverages. Bistrot - All day dining. The Oriental Blossom - Chinese specialty . Terrace Grill - Grill de art. Lobby Lounge - Lounge Bar.Gurgaon Local Information:-Gurgaon is the second largest city in the Indian state of Haryana and has been fast in emerging out as the corporate & financial hub for the Delhi NCR. According to a survey by Business Today magazine, Gurgaon is considered the best city in India to work and live in.Gurgaon is known for business hub and shopping malls, however there are other places of interest as Sultanpur bird sanctuary, Sohna sulphur springs famous for medicinal properties, Damdama Lake a boating spot and a religious place to visit is Sheetla Devi Temple. Kingdom of Dreams - An Incredible Indian Experience is a foot step away from the hotel. Due to the accessible connectivity, a business traveler can relish the experience of visiting Delhi, Agra and Jaipur (Golden Triangle) in a day itself. Hotel has the 24 hours trained travel desk to cater the needs of the traveler.A wave of multinational companies choose to locate their operations in Gurgaon after GE did so in 1997. Big companies like Airtel , American Express, EXL, IBM, Microsoft, Sapient, DLF, Maruti Suzuki, Hero Honda, TCS, ThoughtWorks, Ericsson, Oracle, Bank of America, The Coca Cola Company, Nokia, Huawei, Panasonic, Ciena India. Optus Sarovar Premiere being in the heart of city is strategically located to all the corporate hubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.