Stayed overnight. Very busy hotel lots of business travellers, construction on certain floors , expect noise. Room was dull and gloomy. Window never closed in room had outside noise whole night. there was a hole in the bathroom which allowed noise from outside to come in . Very Noisey.
- Also Known As:
- Lords Plaza - Surat Hotel
- Lords Plaza - Surat Hotel Surat
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lords Plaza Surat is a property of 110 elegantly furnished rooms equipped with “Wifi” situated in the heart of the city i.e. 10 kms from the Airport and half km away from the Railway station. Besides the rooms the we have Banqueting facilities, In Room Dining, Wine shop & “The Lime Tree” roof top grill restaurant offers Buffet Dinner along with a variety of Grilled food & Kebabs and yet is very economically priced & “Blue Coriander” at Lobby level city’s most popular multi-cuisine family restaurant serving a variety of Indian & Chinese delicaciesIn addition to the above, the hotel offers Business Centre Services, “Fitness Center, Jacuzzi, Steam, Sauna Bath, Swimming Pool & “Aleenta” the complete Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, MakeMyTrip, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Lords Plaza - Surat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.