If Park offers you a stay for a cost you pay for a budget hotel how cant you like it. There is a offer in vizag which offers you room at lower cost. The private beach is awesome. Food no doubt is very good along with the ambience around the swimming pool area.
- Also Known As:
- The Park Visakhapatnam Hotel
- The Park Visakhapatnam Hotel Visakhapatnam
- Park Hotel Visakhapatnam
- The Park Hotel Visakhapatnam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Visakhapatnam is an urban beach resort overlooking the Bay of Bengal. The surrounding scenic beauty is a treat to the senses and creates a very tranquil atmosphere ideal for unwinding after a hard day’s work. The resort has a private beach area and beautifully manicured gardens with tiled pavilions.One may be forgiven to think that this resort is primarily for the leisure tourist however this is not the case, in fact quite the opposite - majority of the hotel’s guests come on work-related activities. The hotel is conveniently located and offers swift access to the city’s local railway and airport facilities (15 and 30 mins away respectively by car).The dining experience that you get here offers an unparalleled experience enhanced by the backdrop of orange sunsets and the glittering calmness of the sea. Bamboo Bay in its refurbished avatar reflects the rich ethnic heritage of East Indian tribal culture in a uniquely chic way. While Vista offers a highly appetising spread ranging from Pan-Indian to authentic Italian gourmet food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your The Park Visakhapatnam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.