This was our 16th trip to Fiji and our first to Sau Bay-We dove almost every day in the Somo Somo Straits-On most days we were the only divers 'so we were able to dive our own profiles and select the dive sites. We dove all the well known sites(white wall, rainbow reef etc) and did some exploratory dives. When... More
- Also Known As:
- Sau Bay Fiji Retreat Hotel
- Sau Bay Fiji Retreat Hotel Taveuni Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sau Bay Fiji Retreat - off Taveuni:We are located on the North Eastern coast of Vanua Levu. We are only accessible by boat. Fly to Taveuni island and transport across to Sau Bay will be arranged. Sau Bay Fiji Retreat is set on 99 Acres of virgin rainforest overlooking our Bay of crystal clear water, with fringing coral reef, offering an intimate and tranquil escape. Less than 10 minutes from Rainbow Reef which is a world renowned scuba area. Our three Oceanfront Sutdio cottages,one Oceanfront two bedroom Suite and one luxurious African Safari tent provide a harmonious balance between modern comforts & beach-house chic, creating an ambiance of harmony, romance & privacy. A journey that is equal parts Fijian paradise, contemporary elegance, breathtaking natural beauty & serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sau Bay Fiji Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.