We traveled to Sau Bay Resort for the first time in March 2014. It was our second trip to Fiji and everything we hoped it would be. They only accommodate 12 people at a time in this small but very upscale resort. Exactly what we were looking for. There was only one other couple there during our visit. We are... More
- Also Known As:
- Sau Bay Fiji Retreat Hotel
- Sau Bay Fiji Retreat Hotel Taveuni Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sau Bay Fiji Retreat - off Taveuni:We are located on the North Eastern coast of Vanua Levu. We are only accessible by boat. Fly to Taveuni island and transport across to Sau Bay will be arranged. Sau Bay Fiji Retreat is set on 99 Acres of virgin rainforest overlooking our Bay of crystal clear water, with fringing coral reef, offering an intimate and tranquil escape. Less than 10 minutes from Rainbow Reef which is a world renowned scuba area. Our three Oceanfront Sutdio cottages,one Oceanfront two bedroom Suite and one luxurious African Safari tent provide a harmonious balance between modern comforts & beach-house chic, creating an ambiance of harmony, romance & privacy. A journey that is equal parts Fijian paradise, contemporary elegance, breathtaking natural beauty & serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Sau Bay Fiji Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.