We were in Taba 16-23 October. Beautifully situated between the mountains and the sea. First impressions very good. Large lobby, lots of greenery, beautiful flowers. Unfortunately, after paying attention to the Details of a great first impression passes. A lot of bugs, though the hotel was finished up at the last minute. Really comfortable beds and well-equipped rooms. A big... More
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Inn Dream Resort Taba Hotel Taba
- Swiss Inn Dream Resort Taba Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For Gentlemen Dress Code is required during the dinner meal at the Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Swiss Inn Dream Resort Taba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.