After backpacking around egypt for a week I came here for my first ever diving holiday and it was like going to heaven. No hassling, no asking for baksheesh - in fact, I never left the resort! I stayed at one of the rooms on the hill which was fantastic, but the steep stairs are hard work and I'm in... More
- Also Known As:
- Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village Hotel
- Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique in the area, Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village is a friendly, relaxing place that still maintains the feel of how Sharm used to be before the arrival of large scale tourism. The Diving Village has a well-equipped dive centre, its own private jetty and a fleet of five boats. There is also a seafood restaurant, beach bar and a full range of water sports. The accommodation ranges from budget View Huts and Beach Cabins to the individually styled Bedouin Village ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.