I originally planned on doing one week holiday next to the hotel pool as travelling on my own. Decided prior to holiday that I would complete my Open Water Referral, so I could see what scuba diving was all about, as so many of my friends had informed me if you go to Sharm - you have to dive! Booking... More
- Also Known As:
- Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village Hotel
- Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique in the area, Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village is a friendly, relaxing place that still maintains the feel of how Sharm used to be before the arrival of large scale tourism. The Diving Village has a well-equipped dive centre, its own private jetty and a fleet of five boats. There is also a seafood restaurant, beach bar and a full range of water sports. The accommodation ranges from budget View Huts and Beach Cabins to the individually styled Bedouin Village ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.