first thing I must say is - don't waste your money paying your tour operator for an airport transfer! we paid £40 for lowcostholidays to provide a "speedy transfer", but the airport is literally just down the road from the hotel and is less than 5 minutes in a taxi which cost the equivalent of 8 English pounds. the transfer... More
- Also Known As:
- Xperience Sea Breeze Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Xperience Sea Breeze Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xperience Sea Breeze Resort is situated on Shark’s Bay, a prime spot in Sharm El Sheikh. This spectacular beach front resort uniquely boasts its own private marina & offers magnificent sea views with a variety of aqua sports, scuba diving & snorkeling. The 304 luxurious guest rooms & suites are elegantly furnished to provide every facility to indulge the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Olotels, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Xperience Sea Breeze Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.