just returned after a fantastic week the location is stunning, the grounds are very well landscaped,very clean,the staff great, food ok,breakfast good.1 negative the bed was so hard, felt like a wooden board and other guests said the same but it didnot spoil my holiday, i would return tomorrow.Have a good year melia sharm.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Melia Sharm Resort And Spa
- Melia Sharm Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Sinai Peninsula in the "Montazah Ras Nasrany Bay" area along the Red Sea shore, just 7 km away from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport and from popular Na'ama Bay with its wide range of shops and bazaars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Melia Sharm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.