We were flying from Sydney to London to visit family. Our plan was to visit Paris but it was proving to be too expensive. My sister has visited this resort on 11 occasions and suggested that we stay there instead. From the moment our party of 7 (including my 2 daughters aged 14 and 11) arrived we were treated to... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iberotel Aquamarine Resort is made for those who want to spoil themselves with the prefect, relaxed, All inclusive luxurious five-star Egypt holiday. Located on the southern tip of Hurghada with its own unspoiled private beach, this impressive complex features seven restaurants.It boasts over 1,001 comfortable rooms equipped with all the latest facilities, services and amenities as well as the “Mercato” shopping complex and a conference centre for up to 1500 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Iberotel Aquamarine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Aquamarine Hotel Hurghada
- Iberotel Aquamarine Hotel